To obtain a hajj visa is a 2 step process:
- You need to register with Almarwah Travel Limited as a customer
- You need to meet the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia visa requirements.
You may register with us online and upload documents to support your application or if you prefer manual registration, then download hajj-application-form-2020-almarwah-v3.pdf. Fill and sign the form. Scan and email the form to [email protected] so we may process it through our system.
The following documents are required for your Hajj visa application. We will process your application through the Ministry of Hajj portal and these can be subject to verifications, processing and approval by the Saudi Embassy. The final decision regarding the granting of visa rest with the Saudi Arabian Authorities
ALL documents below are REQUIRED. Missing, incomplete or misrepresentation of documents may result in delay or rejection of the Hajj visa.
ALL listed and applicable documents must then be either dropped at our office or mailed or couriered to us.
- Must be valid for at least 6 months from departure date and have two free pages.
- Your passport must be undamaged and readable by an electronic reader. Most modern passports are. If you are unsure, please contact us.
- Non-New Zealand OR Fiji passport holders must have work or residency visa, valid for at least 2 years.
FOUR colour passport photos with a white background.
- Women must be wearing hijab (head scarf) in photos
- The photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled views are NOT accepted.
A filled & signed Saudi Visa application form
- Download by clicking here: hajj-saudi-visa-application-form.pdf
- First Place of issue – refers to your qualification
- Second Place of issue – refers to your passport details (must match what is in your passport)
- Relationship – refers to your mahram (husband/brother/etc.). Put your mahram name on the right.
- Leave travel details empty for us to complete
- Payment details: Free
A proof of vaccination for meningitis (ACYW135) and common flu
- Download example by clicking here: example-of-vaccination-cert.docx
- You can obtain this from your GP or a travel clinic.
- Must be signed and stamped by the medical centre or doctor.
- Validity must not more than three years and not less than 10 days prior to departure.
A Letter of Introduction from your local Masjid/ Islamic Centre.
- Download example by clicking here: muslim-association-letter-for-single.docx Or muslim-association-letter-for-mahram-requirement.docx
- Must Include:
- Your full name, and passport details
- Who you are travelling with in your family
- Your intention to travel for hajj this year
- Statement that you are a Muslim
- Original stamp and signature from the Masjid’s office.
For infants and children up to 15 years of age
- A vaccination report for Polio
If you are a Mahram (guardian) for any spouse or dependent on this trip
- Proof of kinship (blood relationship), copies of marriage or birth certificates authenticated by a Justice of Peace.
If you are a woman over the age of 45 and are travelling without a Mahram
- Download example by clicking here: letter-of-authorization-to-travel-for-hajj-from-mahram-003.docx
- A signed letter from a Mahram stating that he has no objections to your travel