Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu dear brothers and sisters,
The Team at Almarwah would like to cordially invite you to a get together before we set off for Hajj Insha Allah on the 25th of August 2017.
As all the brother and sisters have registered their emails in our database, we will Insha Allah get in touch with them. However, if you know somebody who is going in the group please pass on the message as a reminder. Jazaakumullahu Khairan.
The details are as follows, but will be confirmed 1 month prior to taking place:
Date: TBA August 2017
Time: after Zohar (athan at 12.40pm and Jamaat at 12.50pm)
Venue: Masjid al Mustafa, 26 Mangere Rd, Otahuhu
Programme: Lunch: 1.15pm males upstairs and ladies in ladies hall
Presentation: starts in ladies hall 2.00pm and finish around 4 p.m
- How to perform Umrah after entering Makkah
- Overview of Hajj rites and rituals
- Handing over ehraam for the men
- Quran Tilaawat
- Welcome from Almarwah Team
- Dates and places we will visit, what to expect, how to cope with some of the challenges
- Preparations and airport meet
- Brief Introduction to Hajj rituals – Full briefing will take place in Shisha before we start Hajj
- How to perform Umrah and put on Ihram
- Questions and answers
- Handout e.g. Ihram, passports, bracelets etc.
Please note that for those that cannot attend:
Your Ihram, passport, bracelet etc. can be picked up from:
- 218 Queens Road, Panmure from TBA August during office hours and for afterhours please make arrangements by texting your name and suggested time for pick up to 0211750422.
- At the airport prior to departure
We are Insha Allah planning to have a video of the session loaded on YouTube so that you may also share in the information.
We look forward to seeing you soon Insha Allah